Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:28 — 58.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
The first energy center in your body, the Root Chakra, is your foundation. When you feel connected to the earth and grounded in your right to claim your place in the world, you experience a sense of purpose and courage.
Getting grounded means less worry, fear, and anxiety…and more connection to abundance, feelings of safety and assuredness, and a deep recognition of your warrior energy. Yesssss!
• Join me in Sedona in April! Get on the Wait List to be a part of this epic adventure. ***When you sign up, you’ll get a free download of my Instant Ignition Ebook that will start that spark in your soul (and your body)!
• If this episode inspires you in some way, share it in your Instagram Stories and tag me @kimberlycain.music.media. It will help more guys get the spark of inspiration and purpose they need!
• Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go HERE on Apple Podcasts, scroll down the show page, select a star rating, and tap “Write a review.” Thanks for your support of this show!
• Want to coach with me this year? Kimberly’s Mastermind Adventures
IN THIS EPISODE:
This is the second episode in a series on the Seven Energy Centers in the body, known as the Chakra System. Understanding the flow of energy through these centers can move you into higher levels of consciousness and provide a sense of well-being, courage, clarity, and purpose.
Key Points from this episode:
6:50 – The first time I saw Brendon Burchard speak, he asked an audience of a few hundred people, “Do you think about your energy on a regular basis?” When only five hands went up, he responded, “We gotta fix that!” I agreed and eventually did his coaching certification program.
• Because everything is energy, it means we can move from one level of energy (or state of mind) to another more quickly than what most people would think. We can plug into a power source that is much greater than what we can generate on our own and through that, we’re able to shift our thoughts and understanding by direct knowing, instead of through traditional learning methods.
The energetic state change of music from verse to chorus is a great example of the way we can quickly change our own state and our perspective, which can in turn, change everything! The smallest changes, over time, can move us in the direction of our dreams.
• A healthy dose of humor is helpful when traveling the path of consciousness and personal development! We don’t ever “get there”. We just become more aware and can learn to allow ourselves more grace on the journey.
• No matter what you find as your purpose in life, it’s vital to our world. The “size” of your purpose, from being the President of the United States to being a small community leader or a great dad, is irrelevant. You have a unique footprint and are every bit as valuable as the next guy.
23:27 – Description and practical use of the First Chakra energy, known as the Root Chakra. It’s connected to the energy of safety, groundedness, money, food, family, and generally, to survival.
• Finding solutions becomes much easier when the first chakra is balanced and you’re not cycling through a mental state of worry. Meditation, prayer and spending time in nature can provide the needed balance.
34:00 – The importance of asking questions is that, when you get connected to a Higher Source of Energy, you will get answers!
37:46 – A simple exercise for getting grounded and releasing the energy of worry, fear, and anxiety.
39:30 – A practice using music to help you tune into the energy in your body, as it’s connected to your emotions, thoughts, and ideas. Body awareness is key to alleviating difficult emotions and debilitating thought patterns, so you can move into courage, confidence, and purposeful action.
42:30 – A meditation to put you in the energy of success and purpose.
Song: “Dark Sky” by Kimberly Cain – ©Rhythmic Hips Music
Illustrations to help you visualize the Chakras – the energy centers along the spine.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to the podcast, right here at the top of this page, so you’ll be sure to catch the individual episodes in this series. You’ll learn about each one of the Chakras separately, in the way they vibrate within your body and how they affect you physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. It’s all about raising your awareness of who you are as a person and about bringing you into alignment with your most powerful Self, alerting you more quickly when you’re getting out of balance and moving off your center.
Why is that important? Because if you want to live at your highest level of excellence and joy, you have to become more aware of yourself and the energy you’re generating. You have the power to master that. To be the master of your own body, your own reality.
Thanks to Tim Cain (CandyBelly) for special use music on Sedona.
Thinking about the Sedona Mastermind Adventure?
I’ve had many Sedona experiences over quite a few years, and I promise you’ve never experienced anything like it. We’re gonna have a blast!
If this is calling to you at all, Get on the Wait List to be a part of this epic Sedona adventure.
When you sign up, you’ll get a free download of my Instant Ignition Ebook that will kick off that spark in your soul!
Here’s to a year of you living more deeply, more joyfully…FULLY!
TAKE IT FROM SOME GUYS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED A MASTERMIND ADVENTURE WITH ME:
“Mind-blowing. That’s all I can say. I don’t even know how to describe my sessions with Kim. I just know that I feel accepted & comfortable in my own skin in a way I never had before. She has a rare gift. She opens up the best in me.”~ Michael M., 7-figure Sales Professional
“I had the time of my life on Kim’s mastermind adventure day! Trying to think of what was most valuable about it, it’s like reaching into a treasure box – which thing do I grab?! I’ve done a lot of other programs where people were teaching concepts without giving me a map, or role-playing that I never really got. Kim approaches things a different way – she has a way of seeing what I can do, what’s already in me that I haven’t even seen for myself yet. So much simpler than the way we’re all trained to do things. And I felt comfortable. That was huge. Kim is kind & encouraging & the other people in our mastermind group were also supportive. I wasn’t going in for a spiritual awakening, but I sure got one – & that’s got nothing to do with religion! If I could sum it up, I’d say Kim really shows you how to quantum leap.”~ G Luna, Entrepreneur
“I went to a job interview shortly after I did some rhythmic exercises Kim gave me to find my energy source & improve my communication…& I want to tell you how powerful it made me feel, how much clarity I gained. I was able to express myself in a way that landed me a new career position. I highly recommend that you connect with Kim & open yourself up to a brand new experience.~ Todd Watson – VP/General Counsel, Marco’s Franchising
“Kim’s mastermind adventure made a huge difference for me! Learning, with her guidance, about how physical, psychological & spiritual energy are tied together, immediately raised my confidence level. Her coaching led me to understand how I can intentionally create more joy & vitality in my life.”~ Price Newton, Entrepreneur, Financial Services Professional
“You owe it to Yourself, your Loved Ones, and all whose lives you touch to read and hear Kim Cain. She has an amazing gift to peel away the layers of BS that limit your potential, and she shows you how you can ignite, or re-ignite your Creative Genius, your Passion for Life; Give her a try. You won’t regret it !!”~ Philip Shondell