Higher Love is the way to resurrection. We all experience loss of all kinds throughout our lives, but the good news is that we have Divine help that enables us to rise up and start fresh every day.
• Join REALMen Rock! Get on the Wait List for this beta group. This is an awesome opportunity for coaching with Kimberly in a private group setting at a pre-launch price. ***When you sign up, you’ll get a free download of my Instant Ignition Ebook that will start that spark in your soul!
• If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, then tag me @kimberlycain.music.media.
• Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go HERE on Apple Podcasts, scroll down the show page, select a star rating, and tap “Write a review.” Thanks for your support of this show!
• Wait List: https://www.rockitu.com/real-men-rock-it-cohort
• Thanks for leaving a review on Apple Podcasts! – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-naked-vibes-show/id1192650742
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kimberlycain.music.media/
• Kimberly’s Mastermind Adventures – https://KimberlyCain.com/
IN THIS EPISODE:
This is considered to be the holiest month in religious traditions around the world. But, we can use the meaning, the lessons, and the energy of it year-round to help us stand in the vibration of Truth and Love. Good Friday, Passover, Easter and other religious traditions point the way to our highest level of being in the world.
3 things to hold onto, to ponder, or to lift you up:
- Think of the worst things you’ve gone through to date. Not to bring you down. Not to dwell on. But, as a reminder that you made it through. You survived. Think on the ways you’re better for what you went through. Granted, it may have been a hell that you don’t want to repeat. But, I believe we can always find seeds of good in our experiences, seeds that grow us into stronger individuals.
- Understand the difference between inconvenience, or discomfort, and real pain. You can weather the inconveniences. You’ll adapt and come around with different methods to get things done. In some cases, you’ll come up with better ways of doing things. If you experience real pain, it’s the time to reach out – to get help. This kind of vulnerability is human and it’s also a window into the knowledge that you’re loved. You will find strength in pain and hardship because you’re vulnerable. Others will rise to the occasion to bring the help you need – just as you would for them. And, if you should find yourself alone in your pain, reach UP – to the Love that is higher than any of us, as humans, can fathom. I’m talking about the Love that is part of your DNA. The love that created you. If you’ve never reached for it before, take the chance. I promise you will find Love waiting for you – in the most beautiful and unexpected ways.
- If you’re afraid of death – for yourself or someone you love – know this. It is inevitable that we will all reach that place – the place where we leave and transcend this physical body. Because it is part of the cycle of life, we can really take comfort in the fact that it must be all right. Though it’s a mystery, we were born into the cycle that includes death. It’s going to be okay.
As always, music is the healer that touches our souls. I want to share a song with you, guaranteed to lift you up!
8:06 – SONG: “Love Is” – Written & co-produced by Wood Newton & Mark Elliott. Performed here by Mark Elliott. BMI / Rope A Note Music, BMI. ©2019
Watch a video of Wood Newton performing “Love Is”, with acoustic guitar, in his outdoor sanctuary in Nashville in this episode. You’ll also find the lyrics to “Love Is” and learn more about artists/songwriters, Mark Elliott and Wood Newton.
12:30 – SONG: “Believe” – Written & performed by Kelly Brown, aka Local Honey, with guitarist Rhett Butler. You’ll find conversation & more music from Kelly here & here.
and Rhett in these individual episodes.
I don’t know about you, but for me, the fact that Love never dies is really Good News!
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear.
~ 1 John 4:18
So, whatever you celebrate – be it Easter, Passover, Spring, or anything else – just be sure you continue to celebrate.
I did a podcast episode in March 2018 on the Life-Renewing Energy of Easter. You can take a listen to that episode here if you’d like to dive a little deeper into the energy of resurrection and renewal – what I call the Christ energy – and how it’s different from a lot of religious thinking.
• The Naked Vibes Show is sponsored by RockItU – Get a Free Video to help you hone your intuitive skills for practical use in everyday life.